Last few words on the Camino


I’m back home now. With feedback on the blog, it felt as though you were all walking with me. Thank you for your company.

I felt very sad putting my rucksack away. I left a few essentials inside ready for the next adventure. The washing took very little time and of course, in glorious sunshine it dried in no time at all.

I can't believe how quickly the trip has gone. Who would believe that I could walk 107.4 miles in a week?  It feels as though I’ve been away for ages. There were certainly a lot of emails to go through and the garden has taken on a slightly neglected appearance.


Walking the Camino was a great experience. The weather was wet but it couldn’t dampen our spirits or drown our laughter. Thank you to all my Camino buddies and to everyone who sponsored me.  


























Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the daily blog. I said to Jeremy pilgrimage always involves suffering along the way and I am full of admiration for you all x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My apologies.

Hairdressers and Happy Christmas

Seasons Greetings